The Madison candle is a blend of florals with a lake breeze. Every spring and summer, we enjoy walking around the capitol during the various events. I always love the beautiful flowers they have planted around the walks and in the huge planters. These flowers inspired this scent, along with the breeze from Lake Mendota.
With notes of lilac, rose, jasmine, carnation, geranium, and eucalyptus
• Candle Tin Size: Small candle (4 oz. tin)| Net wt: 2.6 oz.
Medium candle (8 oz. tin) | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
Glass jar candle (9 oz.) | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: Small - 15+ hours
Medium - 30+ hours
Glass - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.
So refreshing! The floral scent makes me wish I was walking around the farmers market. Just the right amount of floral scent mixed with fresh eucalyptus.
The floral notes of the candle are exactly the right kind of attention-getting. It's crisp and happy, and makes for perfect ambiance. And the packaging really does make me think of Madison when I'm far from home.