New label - Same great scent!
Stoughton is super important to us because it's where we started our business and it's Seth's hometown. We chose to highlight the bakery and Opera House on this candle because they're two city fixtures that show off the fun contrast between our town's lazy Saturday mornings and energized Saturday nights.
This candle smells like a sweet, fresh, bakery donut, with a hint of oak to represent the rich scent of the Opera House seats. Light this up to add a touch of sweetness and dose of downtown atmosphere to your home.
Notes of cinnamon, sugar, vanilla musk, cedar wood, and patchouli
• Candle Tin Size: Small candle (4 oz. tin)| Net wt: 2.6 oz.
Medium candle (8 oz. tin) | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
Glass Jar candle (9 oz.) | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: Small - 15+ hours
Medium - 30+ hours
Glass - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.
Beautifully executed. The scent does remind me of the good scents of Stoughton. The packaging is very cute as well.