Stoughton is super important to us because it's our home base. We chose to highlight the bakery and Opera House on this candle because they're two city fixtures that show off the fun contrast between our town's lazy Saturday mornings and energized Saturday nights.
This candle smells like a sweet, fresh, bakery donut, with a hint of oak to represent the rich scent of the Opera House seats. Light this up to add a touch of sweetness and dose of downtown atmosphere to your home.
Notes of cinnamon, sugar, vanilla musk, cedar wood, and patchouli
• Candle Tin Size: 4 oz. | Net wt: 2.6 oz.
8 oz. | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
9 oz. | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: 4 oz. - 15+ hours
8 oz. - 30+ hours
9 oz. - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Made in the United States | Hand poured in Stoughton, Wisconsin
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.