This is a scent that is super nostalgic and powerful to me, and, I've learned, to many other people who have memories of Warrens, WI. Think of crisp cranberries on a hot late August day in the 90's or of visiting a vendor at Cranberry Fest who's selling cranberry cakes, soaps, and candies.
This candle is for those of us who appreciate that cranberries can smell fresh and natural or warm and inviting. It's a versatile, year-round scent that is a great addition to a sunny spring afternoon or a chilly winter night.
Top notes: Cranberry, Red Currant, Cinnamon
Middle notes: Green Leaves, Black Currant
Base notes: Pine, Fir, Vanilla
• Candle Tin Size: Small Candle| Net wt: 2.6 Medium Candle | Net wt: 5.7 oz. Glass Jar Candle | Net wt: 6.4 oz
• Burn Time: Small Candle - 15+ hours Medium Candle - 30+ hours Glass Jar Candle - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States • Premium Fragrance Oil • Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes • Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.
This candle scented my house so amazingly. It burns clean and completely. I also loved the home Wisconsin sign, very creative. The candy and sample scents were very fun! I will order again. Thanks for great products.
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items: - Gift cards
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If is received within our return window, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. It may take 3-5 days for it to be processed by the credit card company or bank.