Eau Claire is known for it's arts, culture, and being the home of UW-Eau Claire. And, where you do you find university students? And the unique coffee shops.
This candle smells like walking into your neighborhood coffee shop. By burning this candle, you will be transported back to spending hours studying with your favorite blend of coffee or meeting friends on a Saturday morning to catch up.
Top Note: Butter and coconut Middle Note: Tonka Base Note: Vanilla and maple
• Candle Tin Size: Small Candle| Net wt: 2.6 Medium Candle | Net wt: 5.7 oz. Glass Jar Candle | Net wt: 6.4 oz
• Burn Time: Small Candle- 15+ hours Medium Candle- 30+ hours Glass Jar Candle- 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States • Premium Fragrance Oil • Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes • Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.
We accept returns and exchanges within 30 days of delivery.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Non-returnable items: - Gift cards
Once your return is received, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
If is received within our return window, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. It may take 3-5 days for it to be processed by the credit card company or bank.