One of my favorite activities was to help my Grandma make pies before Thanksgiving. She would make at least 10 pies every year and always a few were pumpkin. This scent represents all those years of helping Grandma in the kitchen. The smell of taking the fresh pie out of the oven to cool. Everyone enjoying a slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream as they watch the afternoon football game.
Notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla
• Candle Tin Size: 4 oz. | Net wt: 2.6 oz.
8 oz. | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
9 oz. | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: 4 oz. - 15+ hours
8 oz. - 30+ hours
9 oz. - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Made in the United States | Hand poured in Stoughton, Wisconsin
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.