Syttende Mai represents the Norwegian forests' fir tree breezes and the fjords' sea water channels. This seasonal soy candle celebrates the annual festival in Stoughton and Norwegian heritage. Get yours before it is sails away for the year!
Notes of cypress, moss, bayberry, amber, and sea salt
• Candle Tin Size: 4 oz. | Net wt: 2.6 oz.
8 oz. | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
9 oz. | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: 4 oz. - 15+ hours
8 oz. - 30+ hours
9 oz. - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Made in the United States | Hand poured in Stoughton, Wisconsin
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.
I am a huge fan of these candles. Perfect level of scent. Burn clean. The service was fantastic. I ordered and paid for shipping…the business owners were close by at a craft sale so they hand-delivered my purchase and refunded my shipping costs. Really kind. I will order again!
This candle makes me want to go to Norway! Very woodsy aroma, but not overwhelming. Love the label, too!
Great graphics! Wonderful aroma! Perfect for stocking stuffers. I could not be happier!
I love the smell and packaging on the candle and only wish that it was a little bigger! Hopefully next year!
It smells amazing and burns clean. The Syttende Mai scent is earthy but fresh and clean. Love it!