Syttende Mai represents the Norwegian forests' fir tree breezes and the fjords' sea water channels. This seasonal soy candle celebrates the annual festival and Norwegian heritage. Get yours before it is sails away for the year!
Notes of cypress, moss, bayberry, amber, and sea salt
• Candle Tin Size: 4 oz. | Net wt: 2.6 oz.
8 oz. | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
9 oz. | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: 4 oz. - 15+ hours
8 oz. - 30+ hours
9 oz. - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Made in the United States | Hand poured in Stoughton, Wisconsin
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.