This is a scent that is super nostalgic and powerful to me, and, I've learned, to many other people who have memories of Warrens, WI. Think of crisp cranberries on a hot late August day in the 90's or of visiting a vendor at Cranberry Fest who's selling cranberry cakes, soaps, and candies.
This candle is for those of us who appreciate that cranberries can smell fresh and natural or warm and inviting. It's a versatile, year-round scent that is a great addition to a sunny spring afternoon or a chilly winter night.
Top notes: Cranberry, Red Currant, Cinnamon
Middle notes: Green Leaves, Black Currant
Base notes: Pine, Fir, Vanilla
• Candle Tin Size: 4 oz. | Net wt: 2.6 oz.
8 oz. | Net wt: 5.7 oz.
9 oz. | Net wt: 6.4 oz.
• Burn Time: 4 oz. - 15+ hours
8 oz. - 30+ hours
9 oz. - 40+ hours
• Wick: Cotton (Lead and Zinc Free)
• Wax Melts: 6 cube package
• Wax: 100% Soy Wax | Harvested from soy beans in the United States
• Premium Fragrance Oil
• Phthalate Free | Paraben Free | No Synthetic Dyes
• Made in the United States | Hand poured in Stoughton, Wisconsin
• Created in small batches
All of our candles are hand poured and contain pure ingredients. No additives are used in our scents.